Instructor Therapist/Lead Instructor Therapist
Apex Educational Consulting Services Inc. is now hiring experienced Instructor Therapists to provide ABA and IBI services for individuals aged 3 and above with autism in the GTA. All staff will be under the supervision of a BCBA.
Job Type: Contract
· Implement prescribed behavioural programs to facilitate skill acquisition, maintenance, and generalization for clients diagnosed with Autism.
· Follow behaviour protocols for self-injurious behaviour and aggression.
· Conduct skills assessments (e.g., ABLLS, VBMAPP, AFLS, PEAK) and preference assessments.
· Input session notes according to AECS standards, as well as collect and graph data on a daily basis.
· Ensure client’s program documents are up-to-date on a weekly basis.
· Update and print data sheets as needed for assigned clients.
· Prepare program materials.
· Collaborate with team members in program development.
· Attend team meetings as required.
· Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
· A degree or diploma/certificate related to ABA or Psychology
· RBT Certification recommended
· Minimum 3 years of related ABA experience.
· Experience working with individuals with self-injury and aggression.
· Able to work independently
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· Access to a vehicle is an asset
· Vulnerable Sectors Check
$25 to $33 per hour, depending on performance
Statutory holiday bonus: 20% of the hourly rate.
Coverage bonus: 20% of the hourly rate.
Interested? Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org